Inside the premiere issue:
- Matthew R. Bradley’s detailed look at the filmed adaptations of Ray Bradbury’s Martian Chronicles
- Tom Deja examines Mike Avallone’s Ed Noon—the worst detective ever
- Thomas Flynn looks at 70s Martial Arts/Spaghetti Western mash-ups
- J. Charles Burwell provides a survey of hardboiled/noir anthologies
- Gilbert Colon explores Book Two of Lin Carter’s “People of the Dragon” saga
- an interview with George Romero historian, filmmaker and sculptor Christian Stavrakis
- the premiere installment of an all-new column from David J. Schow!
Order your copy today!