The Apes have taken over the madhouse at bare•bones!
Inside our third issue, you'll find:
- W.D. Gagliani’s epic overview of the original Planet of the Apes films, novel and sequel novelizations!
- Craig Miller recalls being on-set for Conquest of the Planet of the Apes!
- John Scoleri looks at the Apes adaptations from Screen Stories!
- Jack Seabrook interviews collector Walker Martin!
- Matthew R. Bradley’s look at Ray Bradbury’s Elliott Family!
- J. Charles Burwell on the Western Noir novels of H.A. DeRosso!
- Don D’Ammassa’s Overlooked Library returns!
- Peter Enfantino Digs into Crime Digests!
- S. Craig Zahler ducks into Sleaze Alley!
- The latest installment of David J. Schow’s R&D column looks at Monster Movies!
bare•bones #3 - Summer 2020
Publication Date: August 19, 2020
Suggested Retail Price: $9.95
Trade Paperback - 107 pages
Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
Contact us for wholesale inquiries
Post a Comment